Sunday, May 31, 2009

LOG GM/09 - Crimson Eagles

An interesting day today. I was visiting Sullust to pick up some supplies for a store-to-customer delivery, when I happened upon an individual as I was walking towards the turbolifts down to the city.

Soon did I find out that this person was Mercer, who is apparently the leader of the group known as The Crimson Eagles. I've heard of them, and it seems like they're growing in popularity. Recent rumours and news reports have described them as:

"...a public security company, that provide security details, property retrieval service, and limited criminal hunting capabilities..."

Anyway, he seems like a nice-enough guy, and prefers to keep a low profile whenever possible. Interesting person though, I wouldn't mind meeting him again, perhaps some business opportunities to be had there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment