Monday, June 1, 2009

LOG GM/09 - Domestic Disputes

As I was, strolling, around Nar Shaddaa, my walk took me to one of the busiest landing bays on the moon. Just as I walked through the pad however, an interesting sight caught my eye.

Two Imperials ; a Recruit and presumably a Corporal by the ranks on their uniforms - who seemed to be in some arguement, about what though I do not know. Anyway, out of pure curiosity, I decided to take a closer look, and managed to sneak my way to a bundle of stacked cargo crates. As I leaned against a crate, the Recruit shouted something at the Corporal, and the Corporal threw a punch at the Recruit. Of course, the rest I don't really have to say in detail.

Suffice it to say, the Corporal ended up stunned on the ground, and the Recruit still standing.

An interesting conversation ensued, and I perhaps may have contributed a few words. The Corporal soon recovered, and left on his ship. Interestingly, a Bounty Hunter named Sakbesh arrived not long after. Though it only turned out to be a coincidence. And here I though the Recruit's life was over.

Soon after that, another Imperial, a Flight Lieutenant came and arrested the Recruit, with a little chatback too. The Officer was forced to stun the recruit and drag him back to the ship.

All in all, it was an interestingly eventful day. I went home chuckling, having just witnessed a little bit of a Domestic Dispute between armed-forces members of our dear Empire. Definitely worth a chuckle...

No comments:

Post a Comment