Sunday, June 7, 2009

LOG GM/11 - Nothing much happening...

It's been a while since my last log, then again, nothing much really has happened to be that importantly worth mentioning. Still doing those odd jobs and whatnot, still making sure my ship can fly.

Interesting news I've heard over the HoloNet though. Apparently CEO Avogatri from Blue Moon resigned, and that Mon-Cal fella, Narelli is taking over the position. I wonder what that's going to do for the company. I've had a dealing or two with them in the past. They helped me outfit my ship when I first got her. Should be interesting. I can't remember if I ever met Aellyn though I think I may have met Mr Narelli before. Can't remember now...

On another matter, I've made acquaintances with the new manager of the Pink Pussycat, that rather...burlesque -- oh who am I kidding. It's a stripclub-slash-brothel. Anyhow, the manager's name is Kalo Aldaar. Human, nice man. Pretty down to earth too. Sometimes he's at the club, but most times they say he does his business elsewhere, and that the Pussycat is only one of the businesses he owns around the galaxy...

I think that's about all I can be bothered logging for now. Perhaps this coming week will bring more stories to tell. Who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment