Tuesday, May 26, 2009

First Entry

I've been flying through the stars for a few years now, despite my young age. It seems my travels have been relatively uneventful of late, and so I find myself with time to spare. So this is my new project. To write a log of my travels, of my adventures should any arise.

Right now I find myself running jobs for the LECS out of Coruscant. It's not much money, but it will have to do. The cargo runs have been rather disappointing of late, not to mention I recently got a hefty fine for some matter or rather.

Either way, I figure this will be an interesting way to pass the time. Oddly enough, I have some sort of -WANTED- status plastered over my head both on Nar Shaddaa and on Tatooine. Then again, I'm not surprised, probably some disgruntled friend of some smuggler I killed or rather. It's pretty much how things work I guess.

Honestly though, I'm wondering if I shoud find a job, or maybe find some sort of business franchise I could buy myself into. That is of course, if I've got enough saved up.

For the time being though, I still have my place on Nar Shaddaa, and I still have my two beautiful babies...it'll have to do, I'm just hoping those planets stop being so stingy with their cargo and their own "economy". 'Not able to support' my royal backside...stingy bastards...

A man's gotta make a living somehow...

No comments:

Post a Comment