Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Log GM/03 - Kessel

I've decided to spend some time in the mines of Kessel. Yes, you heard right, spice mines. The courier jobs are getting tedious, and well, cargo is still chuffed as ever...time to dance with the law it seems.

Glitterstim, the most widely used spice-drug in all the verse, and for anyone who dares the toxic mines of Kessel, is a decent source of income. Of course, you might as well learn how to refine this brain-whacking spice, or you can forget about selling it. There are some people who buy it raw, but others, oh no, they want it nice and ready to take...refined, drug-form, stims...

Plenty of spiced lowlifes to sell to, though most of them are long gone. It's a slow way to make some cred, but there are still a few pawnshops around that like to buy good stuff, good quality stuff. Otherwise they'll just say "No" to you, so you gotta make sure you've got some stock, just incase some of it don't sell...

Anyway, I suppose I'd better get back to refining what strands I have left. I think I'll have to take another trip to Kessel soon. Tell you what though, the adrenaline goes blasting through your veins when you're making sure you don't get caught by Imperial Customs. Mind you, I'd say half of them probably take the drug too, recreationally of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment