Thursday, May 28, 2009

LOG GM/07 - A quick chase through the stars

I had an interesting incident happen to me just a few moments ago. Someone had decided to hijack my ship and take it for a little ride. Luckily for me, this someone had left their ship behind, so I thought it only fair to take theirs and chase them down in mine.

I finally caught up with them on Fondor, at Vor Spaceport. For reasons I care not to mention, what follows on after I caught up with them will remain private.

Suffice it to say, no major harm was done, nor were there any casualties or any form of, aggresive negotiations on getting my ship back. Good thing I took theirs when I did.

Anyway, an interesting thing I though I would log. Just goes to show, anything can happen to any of us spacers out here. Plenty of people who would've and probably could've done worse. I'm just glad I got my ship back, that, and the prospect of some work in the future.

As long as it keeps my ship running, and me living. Gotta take what work we can...

No comments:

Post a Comment