Saturday, May 30, 2009

LOG GM/08 - Sullust

It's been a little while since my last entry, haven't been doing much lately. Just the usual courier jobs and running around meeting people.

Anyway, this time, I thought I'd log a little on Sullust. This planet, home of the Sullustans, is a neat little place, got a few decent shops with supplies, as well as a nice simple Holo-Training centre. It's also got the Sullust mines. Bear in mind that the city is all underground, of course I just had to take a quick pander through the mines. As usual customs officers at the entrance, poor bastards never seem to catch me with anything. Then again, half the time they're overworked and underpaid, as long as you take care packing your things in your bags, they really can't be bothered looking too well.

So, I managed to pick up a few chunks of ore. Now all I have to do is figure out what to do with this stuff. I wonder if it sells well, or maybe they're good for making weapons...we'll see.

Log out.

No comments:

Post a Comment