Tuesday, May 26, 2009

LOG GM/04 - Coruscant

Centralia Spaceport, one of the busiest darn ports on all of Coruscant. And yet I found myself flying there. It's been a long time since I've visited 'Scant, and it just seems to get busier by the day.

Interestingly enough though, I didn't have to go very far to run into a little mild 'adventuring' for the day. As I got out of my ship, I was approached by this female Zabrak, she called her self Zahra. Apparently makes a living out of doing odd jobs here an there, whether it be delivering things or whatnot.

Anyway, whilst we were just getting acquainted, suddenly there was a bustle of Imperials beginning to gather around the pad. I suppose it was because of an Academy Shuttle that landed whilst we were there. Probably picking up a new recruit or something for the Navy or Stormtroopers or whatever.

Sadly however, that's where this entry must end, as I got a call on a big buyer of...medicine...that I had stocked up. Feel a little bad, didn't really manage a proper farewell to the Zabrak. She seemed nice enough.

But yes, so now I find myself, sitting in the captain's chair of my ship, having just completed another transaction. Bastard of a Rodian tried to rip me off, unlucky for him he'd already pissed some other people off, so well, I got out before things got too hot.

Time to go to Kessel and get some more raw materials...

No comments:

Post a Comment